Frequently Asked Questions
What areas do you service?
Our delivery service is currently available to the city of Winnipeg and East St. Paul.
Can I place an order if I’m outside of these areas?
Please give us a call and we will do our very best to assist you. Some possibilities include:
- Making arrangements to have your product delivered to a family member or friend who lives in Winnipeg where you can pick up your product at your convenience
- We may be able to arrange a time to meet
- We can ship the products to you via Canada Post. (Standard shipping rates will apply)
Is there a delivery charge?
We offer FREE delivery on our products at a very low minimum order of $15.00 or more to the areas specified above.
Do I have to be home to accept the delivery?
As we act as our own delivery service we require walk up access to your residence to be able to deliver your product. You do not have to be home if this requirement is met. If you have further questions or concerns on this matter please give us a call and we will do our best to assist you.
If you live in an apartment or condo complex without walk-up access to your residence we would suggest to have us deliver to friend or family member where you can pick up your product at your convenience.
How do I place an order?
- Place an order online. Click on ‘Shop’ from our homepage and add products to your cart, complete the information form at check-out carefully. If you are having trouble with your order going through in most cases it is because a field has been missed, your order is below $15.00 or your address is outside of our delivery area.
- Give us a call and we can help place your order
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Online orders are processed through PayPal. You can use your PayPal debit account and pay by debit or you can pay by Credit Card right on our secured site (you do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card).
- Sorry, we do NOT accept cheques, money orders or cash transactions at this time.
When can I expect my order?
Our delivery day is Thursday and/or Friday.
Orders MUST be placed by 9am Wednesday morning in order to qualify for same week delivery. Orders placed past this time will be delivered the following week on the Thursday or Friday.
Please ensure to get your orders in on time so we can provide you with the same exceptional customer service we have done in the past and will continue to do in the future!
I can’t find a tea I used to buy from you. Can I still get it?
Teas come and go all the time, sometimes they are simply out of season or have been discontinued altogether.
That being said we can bring a tea in for you on special order if it is still available to us at a minimum purchase of 500 g, depending on the tea we may be able to do a refill size at 250 g.
We will quote you our best possible price and still offer you FREE delivery! Simply give us a call in this unique situation and we will do our very best to assist you.
If a product is on our site and states ‘out of stock’ this means it is still a tea we carry and will be available soon.